Unit Picking Reduces Inventory From Pick From Location More Than Expected When Picking For 4 Or More Containers At Same Time And Confirms One Container To Be Full Using F6 Key
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user is doing U_PICK to 4 or more containers simultaneously and confirms one container to be full (F6=FULL), after completing pick of the remaining quantities to the new one and confirming the grab quantities for all containers, the picking location is decreased with all the quantity of the pick directives plus the quantity of the last container of the block. Thus the quantity of the last container is decreased twice and results in stock discrepancies.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Validate the quantity of an item in the picking location
2. Generate unit pick directives for 4 different containers for the same item
3. Scan all 4 containers to start picking
4. Scan the item/location
5. When RWMS shows the quantity for each container press F6 (full)
6. Inform RWMS the container and picked quantity
7. Scan a generic container
8. Confirm the grab quantity for the generic and other containers
9. Validate that it was decreased the quantity of the picking directives plus the quantity of the last container of the first block. Notice that the quantity of the last container is decreased twice.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms