No Inventory Adjustment Posted For A Catch Weight Item For Inventory Edit By Container
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating unit_qty for Catch weight item , no inventory adjustment gets posted.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Inventory edit by container.
2. Perform Search for the container.
3. Displays container and item.
4. Navigate to detail block.
5. Double click on the item record.
6. Modify window opens.
7. Modify Unit Qty displayed.
8. Prompts window to select reason code.
9. Click "OK" and Save.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms