When Trying to Delete the Newly Created UOM Class Getting the Error 'Record is Being Used in Other Tables'
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 to 16.0 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to delete the newly created UOM Class getting the below error. 'Record is being used in other tables.'
Steps To Recreate:
1. Navigate to the UOM Class Editor.
2. Create a new UOM Class.
3. Click on UOM Conversion for the newly created UOM class.
4. Create the UOM Conversion for this newly created class.
5. Exit the UOM Conversion screen.
6. Note the new record exists, check back in the UOM Conversion screen as well.
7. Next delete the record just created. This is being done to test the screens functionality.
8. A message is being displayed not allowing the record to be deleted because of data in another table.
9. The only table this record is in is the UOM_CLASS and UOM_CONVERSION.
10. You cannot delete from the UOM_CONVERSION, so there should be a cascade delete or the delete from the UOM CLass screen should handle.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms