Last updated on JUNE 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Knowledge - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When unpublishing a document and re-publishing an earlier version the document disappears. e.g.
- Create a document and publish it out, and approve the WF becomes V1.0.
- Edit the document and publish it out, and approve the WF becomes V2.0.
- Edit the document and publish it out, and approve the WF becomes V3.0.
- Go to History and click V2.0 and click revert to this version. It creates V3.1.
- Again go to History and click V2.0, this time click publish this version.
- Click channel list page, the document disappears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms