Searching With One Customs Entry Id ,Re-directing the Application to Another Customs Entry Id
(Doc ID 2277055.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customs Entry (CE) ID search is redirecting the user to another customer entry id.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Created Import Purchase Order(PO) which has 4 items with Approved HTS Codes.
2. Created PO-Level Transportation record for the created PO,Shipped 4 items in different Containers with different quantity and with different Invoice Id.
3. Finalize the Transportation record.
4. CE Id will be generated when user completes performing step 3.
5. If user tries to search with generated CE Id it is redirecting to other Customer Entry Id.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document