Last updated on JULY 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customs Entry (CE) ID search is redirecting the user to another customer entry id.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Created Import Purchase Order(PO) which has 4 items with Approved HTS Codes.
2. Created PO-Level Transportation record for the created PO,Shipped 4 items in different Containers with different quantity and with different Invoice Id.
3. Finalize the Transportation record.
4. CE Id will be generated when user completes performing step 3.
5. If user tries to search with generated CE Id it is redirecting to other Customer Entry Id.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms