Saimptlogi Batch Aborts with Error "sa_tran_tender~-1843~ORA-01843: Not A Valid Month~Cannot INSERT"
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SAIMPTLOGI batch fails with an error.
Steps To Recreate:
- Change the Tender record in the RTLOG file such that for the date field, the month value is greater than 12.
- Place the file in the directory so that saimptlogi batch consumes it.
- Run sastdycr for the business day.
- Run sagetref batch.
- Run saimptlogi batch and provide the above RTLOG file as input.
- Batch fails with the error saying not a valid month.
- Now correct the RTlog file and run the saimptlogi batch again with the corrected RTLOG as input.
- Batch again fails because of the duplicate entry.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms