Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ItemUDALovCre message is getting published before ItemUDALovDel message when modifying Item UDA values using item induction process.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Define UDA LOV.
2. Create or Find Items using UDA LOV.
3. Download from RMS Tables to Spreadsheet.
4. Modify Spreadsheet to update UDA values.
5. Upload from Spreadsheet to RMS tables.
6. Query of UDA_ITEM_LOV will show that uda_value got updated as expected.
7. Query of ITEM_MFQUEUE will show that ItemUDALOVCre come first before ItemUDALOVDel when del should be published before Cre.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms