Errors Encountered In Customization Of Interval Adjustment From Scalar Base Code
(Doc ID 2277143.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Examples provided in this article do not represent real life personal/confidential information**
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
CM - Customer Modification
VEE - Validation Estimation and Editing
On Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management 184.108.40.206 version errors are encountered in customization of Interval Adjustment From Scalar base code. After the issue in importing isHighQualityMeasurements has been resolved, new errors were encountered upon adopting the changes of the new base code to customized code (Interval Adjustment From Scalar).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new class (CmIntervalAdjustmentFromScalarAlgComp_Impl)
2. Paste base code from Interval Adjustment from Scalar to the new Class.
3. Remove imports that have errors.
4. Change package directory to package com.splwg.cm.domain.admin.veeRule.applyVeeRule;
5. Rename Impl and Gen to CmIntervalAdjustmentFromScalarAlgComp_Impl and CmIntervalAdjustmentFromScalarAlgComp_Gen
6. Below are the errors we got upon applying it to customized code.
7. We tested to generate artifacts, but upon completion, no gen file was created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document