Errors Encountered In Customization Of Interval Adjustment From Scalar Base Code
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management 22.214.171.124 version errors are encountered in customization of Interval Adjustment From Scalar base code. After the issue in importing isHighQualityMeasurements has been resolved, new errors were encountered upon adopting the changes of the new base code to customized code (Interval Adjustment From Scalar).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new class (CmIntervalAdjustmentFromScalarAlgComp_Impl)
2. Paste base code from Interval Adjustment from Scalar to the new Class.
3. Remove imports that have errors.
4. Change package directory to package com.splwg.cm.domain.admin.veeRule.applyVeeRule;
5. Rename Impl and Gen to CmIntervalAdjustmentFromScalarAlgComp_Impl and CmIntervalAdjustmentFromScalarAlgComp_Gen
6. Below are the errors we got upon applying it to customized code.
7. We tested to generate artifacts, but upon completion, no gen file was created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms