Product Cancellation Refunds Charged Amount Even Though Proration Settings Configured Not To Refund
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Subscription Management
Issue is that Product Cancellation refunds charged amount even though proration settings configured not to refund.
1) In product configuration, proration settings configured properly i.e. "Charge for entire cycle" on Cancel Proration Information settings.
1) Create Prepaid Customer
2) Create a prepaid Subscription
3) Make sure customer has currency resource available ( let say -$100 , this can be done through topup or currency adjustment)
4) Purchase a deal with a product with proration settings configured to charge for entire cycle
5) on the same day, Cancel the deal and then observe behavior
When deal is cancelled which is having a product with "Charge for entire cycle" , system should not refund charged amount.
System is refunding charged amount..
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms