RPM_CLEARANCE_RESET.APPROVAL_DATE is Not Populating Correctly
(Doc ID 2277492.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The APPROVAL_DATE is not populating correctly in RPM_CLEARANCE_RESET table.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Note the vdate. (say 30-03-2017)
2. Create future clearance with effective date (say 01-04-2017) and without reset date and approve it.
3. Check the clearance tables. In RPM_CLEARANCE_RESET.APPROVAL_DATE is 30-03-2017.
4. Change Vdate to 31-03-2017.
5. Enter reset date to clearance and apply.
6. Check the clearance tables. (RPM_CLEARANCE_RESET.APPROVAL_DATE is still 30-03-2017).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!