Last updated on JUNE 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tran_code with 22 is getting posted as trandata overage.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Make sure TSF_FORCE_CLOSE_IND is 'NL' and TSF_OVER_RECEIPT_IND is 'NL' and AUTO_RCV_STORE is Y
2. Consider a SKU which has two different EAN's associated to it.
3. Create an Allocation for above SKU from warehouse to store. Make sure Auto Rcv at store is 'Y'
4. Ship the Alloc using the EANs.
5. Notice that shipsku was created for 2 EANs with respective shipped qty but the all the received qty has been updated on only one record on shipsku table.
6. The other record which was not updated with received qty has been reconciled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms