Last updated on JUNE 27, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using "Update Users from LDAP" in P6 16.2.5:
- The ability of this function to work with Active Directory is not present.
- Search box is missing from the function - users unable to query their directory server and return desired data.
- Groupings are not presented to update users:
- Users who do not exist in P6.
- Users who have been modified in the LDAP server and need to be updated in P6.
- Users that match between the LDAP server and P6.
"Update Users from LDAP" should have the same functionality that was present when it was coded to use Java applets.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Log into P6 Web 126.96.36.199
2. Administer | Users.
3. Update Users from LDAP.
Due to this issue, users cannot update users from an Active Directory LDAP server and are also not presented with the necessary options to update users.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms