Records are not Getting Deleted in SA_MISSING_TRAN, After Importing the Missing Transaction in ReSA
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Records are not getting deleted in SA_MISSING_TRAN, after importing the missing transaction in ReSA.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Import the transactions of a particular store day.
2. Don't process some transaction in between of OPEN to CLOSE store.
3. Record will be inserted in SA_MISSING_TRAN, for the transaction which is not processed.
4. Import the missing transaction.
5. Run SAIMPTLOGFIN
6. Record will not get deleted from SA_MISSING_TRAN, even after importing the missing transaction
Note: TRAN_NO_GENERATED in store should be configured as 'R'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms