Last updated on JUNE 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 16.0, the Scheduled Item Maintenance batch is failing in some of the threads when items in Worksheet status (without Supplier details) are part of Item Lists linked with Location Lists.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an Item in Worksheet Status (without any supplier)
- Create a Item List with the created item
- Create a Scheduled Item Maintenance for the Item List linked with any of available Location Lists
- Data will be residing in SIT_HEAD, SIT_DETAIL and SIT_EXPLODE Tables.
- Run the sitmain batch.
- Note the batch will fail with the error in LOGGER_LOGS
sql_lib.parse_msg IO_msg:Primary Supplier for the item <item> is null for location <location>. L_key:NO_PRIM_SUPP_ITEMLOC
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms