Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Markup% is 0 in itemchilddiff screen when supplier currency is different from supplier currency.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a Level 1 Item, with Trans Level 2.
2. Fill all mandatory fields.
3. Select the Diffs Type & Group for Transaction Level Item Creation.
4. Select the particular Diffs with which SKUs needs to be created.
5. Click on OK, Give in the changes in Descriptions if Needed, Click on OK.
6. Screen will show you list of SKUs, with the supplier, retail by zone information mapped from the Level 1 Item.
7. But beside the list of SKUs, the Markup is showing up as 0%, however if we go to Retail By Zone, for any of the Level 2 Item Selected, the Correct Markup is shown(Not Zero).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms