RMS UDA Defaults Screen Appears Every Time Even If Mandatory UDA Values Were Updated
(Doc ID 2278578.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Configuring User Defined Attributes (UDA) is mandatory as part of Item Creation Process.
Retail Merchandising System (RMS) system requires the UDA values to be entered.
Even if the item is in "Submitted" status and there are no UDA values required to be inserted anymore, the UDA Defaults screen still appears when "User Defied Attributes" option is pressed.
This is an unnecessary window which appears every time.
Steps to recreate:
1. Set mandatory UDA for department 1111, class 1111 and subclass 1112
2. Go to Items/Create Item and create an item per department 1111 class 1111 subclass 1112
3. Insert the required information for the item: Supplier, Retail by Zone, etc
4. Insert the required UDA information for the item
5. Save the UDA details
6. Submit the item
7. Notice that even if the item is in "Submitted" status and there isn't any UDA value required to be inserted anymore, the UDA Defaults screen still appears when "User Defied Attributes" option is pressed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document