Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version, Discussion & Action Items
When you select a lowest level activity from navigator it does not always bring the complete object. This behavior is not consistent and randomly occurs.
We observed following behavior:
- The name in the title includes Subclass name
- Process extensions in Action menu do not show up
Clicking on the navigator link again or refreshing fixes it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a project
2. Click Navigator button and expand the navigator
3. Go to a content document through navigator
4. Go to activity containing the document in content.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms