Unable To Complete Unit Picing After Using F8 (Empty)
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After using F8=Empty, remaining unit picks cannot be completed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Generate a wave with the picking will place in more than one dest_id( destination id), and each dest_id has at least three different location_id.
2) Start picking in the "Pick Without a Pick Package".
3) Put the for location_id of the same zone of the pick_directive.
4) Inform the generic container
5) Do the first picking
6) In the second location inform empty "F8".
7) Get out of this menu "F3".
8) Start again the the "Pick Without a Pick Package".
9) Notice the message "No more picks to process in the wave/zone/pick type combination.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms