Receiving Message with Zero Av_cost Fails with ORA-01476 by STOCK_ORDER_RCV_SQL.DETAIL_PROCESSING
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipments that contained an item with zero av_cost caused Receiving messages to fail in the RMS RIB hospital (RIHA).
ORA-01476 divisor is equal to zero returned by program unit STOCK_ORDER_RCV_SQL.DETAIL_PROCESSING
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a warehouse to store transfer for an item.
2. Make sure this item has an av_cost = 0 on the ITEM_LOC_SOH table at the warehouse.
3. Create the Advance Shipping Notice (ASN).
4. Receive the ASN for the store in Store Inventory Management (SIM).
5. The resulting Receiving message fails in the RMS RIB hospital.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms