Multiple Invoices Matched And Posted For Single Order
(Doc ID 2278854.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple Invoices has been matched ,posted and paid against a single shipment.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order.
2. Receive shipment for Purchase Order.
3. Create an invoice with matching quantity and less cost.
4. Run automatch - Invoice should be in Unresolved Match status.
5. Enter a new invoice (new invoice number) for the same PO which matches shipment.
6. Run automatch - Invoice should Match.
7. Resolve Cost Discrepancy in first Invoice.
8. Both invoices should now be at Matched status and will post therefore overpaying the supplier.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document