Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple Invoices has been Matched and Posted and paid against a single shipment.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order.
2. Receive shipment for Purchase Order.
3. Enter an invoice with matching Qty but lower cost.
4. Run automatch - Invoice should be in Unresolved Match status.
5. Enter a new invoice (new invoice number) for the same PO which matches shipment.
6. Run automatch - Invoice should Match.
7. Resolve Cost Discrepancy in first Invoice.
8. Both invoices should now be at Matched status and will post therefore overpaying the supplier.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms