Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting ORA-01400 error while adding new item country of sourcing.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Navigate to Items -> Items.
- Select Edit Item -> Enter the Item number and tab out -> Click on OK button.
- Click on Suppliers button on the top left corner.
- lick on Item-Supplier-Country of Sourcing button on top left.
- Add a new country of Sourcing,in the Country of sourcing field, For Ex 'CA' and click on Create.
- Click ok.
- Note the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms