'Save' and 'Save and Close' Buttons are Grayed Out in Application Settings
(Doc ID 2279233.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to make changes to any page in the Application Settings, the Save and Save and Close buttons are grayed out, preventing users from saving changes, and the following error is generated in the P6WebAccess.html log file:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 Web with an administrator account
- Navigate to Administer > Application Settings
- Select any page on the navigation panel on the left
- Attempt to make any change
- The Save and Save and Close buttons are grayed out and cannot be selected
- View the error in the P6WebAccess.html log file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!