Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When returning a container to stock that has a stock order associated to it that has expired (pick_not_after_date has passed) and was removed from the stock order table, the screen throws a DMS error.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Select a Container in 'D' status, with a stock order that has been expired and thus been purged from the stock_order table via normal processing
2. Navigate to >RF Screen> Return to stock screen.
3. Enter container_ID and press ENTER .
4. Screen is populated with details.
5. Press F4-Done. DMS error is displayed.
6. Then tried the F6-Done and transport, same DMS error is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms