Last updated on JUNE 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting any department to edit and user initially sorts the table, the department that opens to be edited is not the one selected.
Steps to reproduce :
- Log in into Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Access the Merchandise Hierarchy screen by clicking Foundation Data>Items> Merchandise Hierarchy.
- Select department in the tree structure.
- Sort the department table by Department ID.
- Select any department in the table.
- Click edit.
- A new Department tab opens in edit mode which is not the department selected but department, in the first row of the sorted table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms