Not Able to Select 0 as Target With Check Schedule Parameters in P6 Web.
(Doc ID 2279493.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 15.2 to 16.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 15.2 to 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing parameters for the Check Schedule feature in P6 Web the following parameters can't be set to 0 as in previous releases:
- Soft Constraints - Constraints that do not prevent activities being moved
- Negative Float - Activities with a total float less than 0
- Resource / Cost - Activities that do not have an expense or a resource assigned
- Relationship Types - The majority of relationships should be Finish to Start
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Login to P6 Web
- Select Project Tab
- Open any project and select 'Activities'
- Open Check Schedule and attempt to select 0 for all parameters.
- Observe Soft Constraints, Negative Float,Resource/Cost, Relationship Types
- Not able to set to 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document