Filtered Out LDAP User Gets Integrated to Agile Along With the User Group Which the User Belongs To
(Doc ID 2279792.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Filtered out LDAP User gets integrated to Agile along with the User Group which the user belongs to
Filtered out user not to be integrated to Agile
Steps to Reproduce
- In the LDAP server, create below users and user groups：
Users: user1, user2, user3, user4
group1 - user1, user2
group2 - user3, user4
- Set below value in agile.properties to true:
- Restart Agile Application Server
- Login to Java Client, and set below filter to LDAP configuration:
- Preview. Confirm that only user2, user3, user4 shows up
- Add below filter to Java Client LDAP setting：
Group Membership: (&(uniquemember=%M)(objectclass=groupofuniquenames))
- Preview. See user1 also shows up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document