Error 709 in Primavera Gateway Synchronization After Exporting UDR From Unifier to CSV
(Doc ID 2279831.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run a Primavera Gateway synchronization which exports fields from Unifier to a CSV file, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Once the UDR has been Deployed to Gateway and appears under Data Dictionary > Unifier, the new Object and Fields must be added under Data Dictionary > Gateway
1. Use the wizard to add the Object and Fields manually
- Make sure to add a Field called ObjectId for use as the Key Field
2 On Step 3 – Flow Control
- Make sure to set the Flow Type the same as what the Unifier Object is set to
- Flow Type Direction will always be Gateway for a Gateway object
3 Step 4 – Cross Reference
- Key Field should be set to ObjectId
- Gateway Objects should be set to the Object Name you are creating
4 Then under Data Dictionary > Unifier – use the wizard to Edit the UDR and go to Step 3 – Flow Control and set to Flow Type and Direction if not already set. Go to: Step 4 – Cross Reference and make sure the Gateway Object is the one created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document