How to Create Custom, Calculated Contract Fields Using Activity UDFs and Global Change
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document explains how to create custom, calculated Contract fields using Activity UDFs and Global Change.
- Total Contract Value = $600,000
- Activity budget = $10,000
- Contract % Value = Activity Budget / Total Contract Value
- Billed This Period = $5,000
- Contract % Remaining = Billed This Period / Total Contract Value
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms