MPOS Prompts For Manager Override at User Login After Server Restart
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Mobile Point of Service (MPOS) client prompts for manager credentials at the time of login.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Bring ORPOS server up , ORMPOS server up.
2. Login successfully using ORMPOS client.
3. Logout of ORMPOS client .
4. Bring ORPOS server down.
5. Attempt login from ORMPOS client . Receive error on ORMPOS client .
6. Now, bring ORPOS server up again .
7. Attempt login from ORMPOS client . On first or second attempt to login, get "Manager Override Dialog" on ORMPOS client .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms