RPAS Fusion Client: Cumulative Percentage Measure is Displayed as 'Infinity'% Instead of 100%
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) Fusion Client (FC), for certain users, a cumulative percent measure is displaying 'infinity'% (∞) instead of 100%.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Dispersion Analysis workbook.
2. Make any selection.
3. Navigate to "2. Dispersion Analysis Initial Review" worksheet.
4. For the measure "Cumulated Prop. Buy Plan (WHB100) %", change the format to percentage.
5. Save Format > Just for me.
6. Recreate a new Dispersion Analysis workbook.
7. Navigate to "2. Dispersion Analysis Initial Review" worksheet.
8. The measure "Cumulated Prop. Buy Plan (WHB100) %" shows the infinity symbol (∞).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms