Source Items and Target Items Are Same in Pricing Extract XML for a Multi Buy Promo
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RPM 13.2.9, Multibuy Promotion is not exported correctly.
Source items and target items are same in the pricing extract xml.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create MultiBuy Promotion in Retail Promotion Management (RPM).
2. Define a Buy list by quantity 1, with one item, applying the reward to a Reward List.
3. Define the Reward List by quantity 1, with 2 items by Fixed Price.
4. Run RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh.
5. Check the table RPM_ORPOS_CMPLX_PROMO_PUBLISH.
6. Run RPMtoORPOSPublihExport.sh. Check PricingExtract.xml. Note that the the Source items and Target items are the same.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms