Manually Published Planned Projects Are Not Listed in the View Service Status List After Publication
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The View Service Status list does not contain entries for planned projects that have been manually published.
All project publication jobs should be listed in the View Service Status window.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new project and set the project status to Planned.
2. Manually publish the project.
3. Navigate to the View Service Status window.
4. No record is displayed for the manual publication job.
5. After the Last Publish Date has been refreshed, the View Service Status window still does not list that job.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms