Locking Issues When There Are Simultaneous Calls For Tax Engine
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Locking issues are observed when there are simultaneous calls for tax engine.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create and approve one order in RMS ,but do not close the screen.
- Open RMS in another session or login as different user.
- Create another order (with different items or combination of supplier/locations) and try to approve.
- Note that the second session which opened RMS application gets stuck trying to approve the order.
- Close first application session and note that second session is no longer stuck.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms