Locking Issues When There Are Simultaneous Calls For Tax Engine
(Doc ID 2280557.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Locking issues are observed when there are simultaneous calls for tax engine.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create and approve one order in RMS ,but do not close the screen.
- Open RMS in another session or login as different user.
- Create another order (with different items or combination of supplier/locations) and try to approve.
- Note that the second session which opened RMS application gets stuck trying to approve the order.
- Close first application session and note that second session is no longer stuck.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document