GL Statistics Amount Not Showing When Bill Factor Value Is Prorated
(Doc ID 2280862.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version,
When a bill segment is generated with a rate having a calculation rule tagged as GL Statistical Qty and the referenced Bill Factor has a prorated value for the bill segment period, the Amount and Statistical Amount is not being calculated properly.
Patch 23621349, which was designed to address this issue, is installed, but the issue still occurs and can be replicated as follows:
1. Use SA 8414864188 and update with Classic Rate Schedule
2. Update the Meter Reading (<METER READING>) of the KW register to 8
3. Rebill latest Bill Segment (<BILL SEGMENT ID>) of the SA
4. SQ is prorated via Bill Factor
5. GL Amount / Statistical Amount displayed incorrectly
6. Update the SA Rate Schedule to use the New Rate Engine
7. Rebill bill segment
8. SQ now prorating properly (Previous error is SQ not prorating properly)
9. Statistics Amount still not shown properly (other KW Value seems to work fine)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document