Last updated on JUNE 27, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to promote a proposal to a project, on the "Accept Proposal & Create Project" Page, with all duration times being greater than 1 the following error occurs.
Proposal dates edit error. Please correct the errors shown below, and try again.
Proposal Inconsistency: The estimated phase duration must be an integer greater than or equal to 1
STEPS to Verify this is the same issue
1. Login as a user with permission to edit proposals, and create projects
2. Select a proposal to promote, with all requirements met
3. Select Promote Accept Proposal and Create Project
4. Create Project screen appears
5. Planned project start date is auto filled from the proposal, and auto populated into a change able filed entitled, Actual project state Date.
-- the template filled in the estimated phase duration
6. Planned project close date can edited, or have the date applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms