Unable to Match Invoices in a Group, If an Item Is There in Multiple Invoices with Different Cost
(Doc ID 2281028.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to match invoices in a group, if an item is there in multiple invoices with different cost.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a PO for an item with 2 qty.
2. Ship the item in 2 different shipments, 1 qty each.
3. Receive only the first shipment.
4. Create invoice-1 for receipt-1 such that cost discrepancy is created.
5. Create invoice-2 for receipt-2 such that both quantity and cost discrepancy is created.
6. Navigate to Summary Match List and Detail Matching screens for the PO.
7. Select the item and bring it down to lower panels in the Detail Matching screen.
8. Note the error: "Calculation was not completed due to a difference in unit costs."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document