Unable to Match Invoices in a Group, If an Item Is There in Multiple Invoices with Different Cost
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to match invoices in a group, if an item is there in multiple invoices with different cost.
Please inform why this is.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a PO for an item with 2 qty
2. Ship the item in 2 different shipments, 1 qty each
3. Receive only the first shipment
4. Create invoice-1 for receipt-1 such that cost discrepancy is created.
5. Create invoice-2 for receipt-2 such that both quantity and cost discrepancy is created.
6. Navigate to Summary Match List and Detail Matching screens for the PO.
7. Select the item and bring it down to lower panels in the Detail Matching screen.
8. Note the error: "Calculation was not completed due to a difference in unit costs."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms