Company Logo is Duplicated When Viewing a Form Retrieved from Archive
(Doc ID 2281109.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Documaker - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0 version, Documaker Server
The company logo is duplicated when viewing an archive retrieved form and on the PDF output of that same form when using the Documaker Workstation Version 12.0. No problem running with Documaker Workstation Version 10.3.
The same output generated in both 10.3 and 12.0.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch Documaker Workstation V 12.0.
2. From the Retrieve menu select Formset. The Retrieve document window appears.
3. On the Retrieve document window enter policy number for transaction to retrieve and click the OK button.
4. The view mode only window with the policy forms are displayed.
5. From the View menu hover over Forms option and select "Select Forms" from the popup menu. Select Form window appears.
6. Select the form in question from the list of forms and click the OK button.
7. Scroll to the bottom of the form to see the logo duplicated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!