ASNin Fails With Error "Item Xxx And Location Xxx Do Not Exist On An Allocation For Order Xxx"
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In case of multiple items from the same supplier with the same VPN assigned, an error occurs for ASNin [ASN Inbound] messages. The messages remain stuck in rib_message_failure table.
- Choose a supplier whose pre_mark_ind is set to 'Y'.
- Create two items using the same supplier and add same VPN to both the items.
- Range the item to both warehouse and a store.
- Create an order only for the first item.
- Create an allocation from warehouse to store for the PO.
- See ASNIN fails with error “Item %s1 and location %s2 do not exist on an allocation for order %s3”.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms