Unable to Summary Match Header-Only Invoice Without Invoice Quantity
Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Match' button is disabled when trying to summary match a header-only invoice which does not have a quantity specified.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) and fully receive it
2. Set the following parameters at supplier, supplier site and supplier group levels:
- Total Header Quantity Required = N
- Match Total Quantity = N
3. Create a header-only invoice without specifying quantity
4. Navigate to Summary Match screen and notice that 'Match' button is disabled
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms