Unable to Summary Match Header-Only Invoice Without Invoice Quantity
(Doc ID 2281390.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Match' button is disabled when trying to summary match a header-only invoice which does not have a quantity specified.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) and fully receive it
2. Set the following parameters at supplier, supplier site and supplier group levels:
- Total Header Quantity Required = N
- Match Total Quantity = N
3. Create a header-only invoice without specifying quantity
4. Navigate to Summary Match screen and notice that 'Match' button is disabled
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document