Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Case Pick Screen allows the user to complete the CR pick but inventory is not reduced from pick_from_container if a different container is confirmed in the same location with different case pack size.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make sure the location has two containers with different case pack size for same item. Say location is L1 and containers C1, C2 has case pack size of 8, 10 respectively.
2. Have the CR pick generated with QTY 8 for container C1.
3. Go to handheld, select picking -> case picking.
4. Scan the container C2 which has the case pack size of 12. System allows the user to confirm this scenario.
5. Confirm the pick and complete it.
6. Check CONTAINER_ITEM and observe that the inventory is not reduced from pick_from_container.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms