PFT 8.0.4 Unable to Re-arrange Allocation Rules in Allocation Model
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 8.0.4 and later
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 8.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
On : 8.0.4 version
Unable to re-arrange Allocation Rules in Allocation Model creation or edit screen.
1) Login to the application and navigate to Allocation Model screen.
2) Click on 'New' button to create new model.
3) Enter the required details and select the few rules in the Rules Selector window
4) Try to drag the rules on the RHS to re-arrange the sequence of the rules.
5) Dragging the rules is not working which was working in previous version.
6) The same is not working when trying to edit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms