Repeated SOStatusCre Message With Status=SD Sent To RMS When Saving BOL Information in a Transfer
(Doc ID 2281712.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Inventory Management (SIM) is creating a repeated SOStatusCre message with the status=SD to RMS when saving the Bill Of Lading (BOL) information and then when dispatching the transfer.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Store 4101 creates a Transfer Request to store 4102 with item 1000003966 with quantity=2.
- Check that a SOStatusCre message was staged with the status=SI and unit Quantity=2 for the item 1000003966.
- Store 4102 accepts the Transfer Request with the requested quantity.
- Store 4102 fills the dispatch quantity with value 1.
- Store 4102: Click in button "BOL" to add the Bill Of Lading (BOL) information
- Notice, a SOStatusCre message was staged with the status=SD and unit Quantity=1 for the item 1000003966.
- Fill the BOL information and save the BOL information with "Save" button.
- Dispatch the return with "Dispatch" button.
- Notice, the same SOStatusCre message from step 6 was staged.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!