"Final Qty is 0 for All Locations" Error While Approving Cross Doc Allocation
Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to approve cross dock Allocations, the following error is seen
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a New Item and range it to two warehouses.
- Ensure one of the warehouse has ITEM_LOC.SOURCE_WH as the other.
- Create a Standard allocation after ensuring inventory at source warehouse.
- Try to approve the allocation.
- Create a What If Allocation.
- Create Cross dock Purchase Order(PO).
- Approve the cross dock PO.
- Try and approve the Cross dock Allocation
- Notice the errors
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms