How to Solve the Japanese translation issue "UserGroupsの選択" with the Correct Japanese Translation for "Select User Groups" ?
(Doc ID 2281785.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Knowledge - Version 8.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we create a content we have "Select User Groups" option in English United States, but for Japanese we have "UserGroupsの選択".
Example: on the top right of the "Solution" field we observed "UserGroupsの選択" instead of JP translation for "Select User Groups".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to the Information Manager Console.
2. Go to "Solution" Channel Schema.
3. Click on "Description" - Rich Text Area Field.
4. Check the "Restrict attribute to selected user groups" from Select Attribute Options section.
5. Click on "Save Attribute Properties".
6. Login into Information Manager with a console user with Japanese locale.
7. Go to Content tab.
8. Go to Solution channel > click Add.
9. On the top right of the "Solution" field we observed "UserGroupsの選択" instead of Japanese translation for "Select User Groups".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document