"Your Lock Has Expired. Please Retry Your Operation." Received in ReIM when Resolving Discrepancy
(Doc ID 2281850.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), Version 14.1, Discrepancy Resolution
When attempting to complete the resolution from "Quantity Variance Resolution" screen from Detail Matching, user is returned back to the main screen and the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create an order with more than 1 item.
2. Receive only 1 of these items.
3. Create an invoice with all the items in the PO.
4. Run the automatch batch.
5. The items that are both in the invoice and in the receipt are now matched.
6. Go in ReIM to try to resolve the discrepancies.
7. Create a manual group with the invoice alone.
8. Click then on Details.
9. Select one item, click then the down arrow.
10. Click 'Qty resolution'.
11. Enter a reason code (for example to create a credit note request).
12. Click Apply.
Results: "Your lock has expired. Please retry your operation."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!