Web Order Return From POS is not Populating the Order Detail In Retail Sales Audit RTLOG file
(Doc ID 2282300.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the Web Order is returned on Point of Service (POS), POS is not populating the Order details on the RTLOG generated.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to POS F3 > Return F2 > Search F2 > Order F9
2. Enter the order number to be returned
3. Click Trans. Detail F2
4. Select the Item to be returned
5. Click Enter
6. Enter any Return Reason Code
7. Click Enter
8. Click Tender F6 > Cash F2
9. Enter Customer information and press Next for refund and complete the transaction
10.Notice that the Order Number is not present in the RTLOG generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document