Web Order Return From POS is not Populating the Order Detail In Retail Sales Audit RTLOG file
Last updated on JULY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the Web Order is returned on Point of Service (POS), POS is not populating the Order details on the RTLOG generated.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to "POS F3" >> "Return F2" >> "Search F2" >> "Order F9"
2. Enter the order number (Ex:17041706381699) to be returned
3. Click "Trans. Detail F2"
4. Select the Item (Ex:1234) to be returned
5. Click Enter
6. Enter any Return Reason Code
7. Click Enter
8. Click "Tender F6" >> "Cash F2"
9. Enter Customer information and press Next for refund and complete the transaction
10.Notice that the Order Number:17041706381699 is not present in the RTLOG generated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms