Imported P6 XML Schedules Having Unexpected +1 Day Added Past Correct Scheduled Finish Date
(Doc ID 2282479.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When importing a P6 XML schedule the Finish Dates are calculating +1 day beyond the correct Finish Date. For example, an activity with 1 day duration has start date on Day1 but a finish on Day2 at 8:00am, instead of at the end of Day1 at 4:00pm.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new and empty SQLite db1
2. Import XER file
3. Export Start/Finish Dates and RD to XLS
4. Next, export project to P6 XML file type
5. Create a new and empty SQLite db2
6. Import P6 XML file (from step #4)
7. Export Start/Finish Dates and RD to XLS
8. Compare XLS files Start/Finish Dates (from steps #3 and #7)
9. Result: Some Finish Dates from P6 XML import have +1 day added past correct Finish Date
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document