Transaction Which Are Revised In RESA,When Post Voided Do Not Have Entry in SA_EXPORTED Table
(Doc ID 2282780.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 12.0.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ReSA transactions which are revised,when post voided on the same business date there is no entry in SA_EXPORTED table.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create SALE, RETURN transaction from ReSA front end.
2. Total and Audit the store day.
3. Export the data to RMS .
4. Pick a 'SALE' transaction, edit it via ReSA form. Revision 2 of the transaction should be created.
5. Void/PostVoid the above transaction (in step 4) on same vdate.
6. Export it to RMS by running saexprms batch.
7. No entry created in SA_EXPORTED table .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document