StartDateTime For Manual Reads Picking Up Incorrectly With Different Condition Codes
Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management version 184.108.40.206 in meter exchange scenario, the period when first meter is uninstalled and the installation of second meter is not taken into consideration for prior measurement search.
It is expected that a consistent start date/time range should be maintained for all condition codes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create device, device configuration and measuring component.
2. Install the device on 02-01-2016. Add readings from Feb 1st to Feb 5th
3. Remove the device from SP on 02-06-2016 0:00:00
4. Add a manual read for the removal date
5. Add reads for Feb 10th for different condition codes - Regular, Verified and Super
6. Analyze the start date/time range for IMD (Initial Measurement Data)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms