Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update a proposal via data import, the following error occurs.
Evaluation exception during submission.
Executing storage action. [engine-id = <<Specif>>, engine-name = /adminconfig/dataupload/validate_stagingdata, time = <<Date/time stamp>>EDT] Null pointer exception thrown during callout invocation of public instantis.namespace.DateTime instantis.callout.SWHash.getDate(java.lang.String); instance was null. in
expression [tmpValue_d = currow.getDate(internal_field_name)] in function /dataupload/processdata/charters/validate_charters/validate_updated_charter_table
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as Application Administrator (app_admin) or user with equivalent privileges
2. Navigate to Charters and verify (charterID) exists
3. Navigate to Administration > Data Import & Export > Data Import
4. Select the 'Charters Update' link > Upload Data link
5. Click 'Browse' and navigate to charter upload (file). Click Upload.
6. Receive a message "...records were successfully uploaded", click 'Done'
7. Click the 'Validate Data' button, click the 'Validate Data' button again.
8. Receive the error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms